This USB to Serial bridge allows you to easily connect your projects to your computer, or program an Arduino chip directly on your breadboard.
- Silicon Labs CP2102 USB to Serial bridge
- RX, TX, GND, 3V3 and 5V lines
- Transmit, recieve and power LEDs
- Plastic wrapped for additional ESD protection
- Connects directly to USB port, avoiding cables
- 4 pin female to female jumper included
- 3.3V TTL serial
- 40mA max current
While some operating systems have built in drivers, you may need to install them if it is not detected, such as Windows 10:
Note: The USB connector allows for a little bit of movement while maintaining an electrical connection, and this is normal.