This Arduino Uno R3 board features the ATmega 328P and the new ATmega16u2 for programming via USB. The new Atmega16u2 allows for more memory and faster transfers when you program your device.
The best thing about our Uno is that it is cheap, cheap, cheap! This thing is a steal compared to any other seller out there -- including some of those multi-billion dollar companies.
Each Arduino Uno R3 board comes with USB cable and works great with HamShield. Remember to buy a nice power supply, as HamShield will use a lot of power.
- Microcontroller: Atmega328P
- Clock speed: 16MHz
- Flash Program Space: 32KB (subtract 0.5KB for bootloader)
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 7-12V (recommended)
- Extended Input Voltage: 12-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- Analog Pins: 6
- Current per I/O Pin: 40mA (20mA recommended)
Arduino Uno getting started guide: